Sunday, July 18, 2010

Yes, I am Still Alive

So I have been in a semi- blog hiatus this weekend because I have been pretty busy (oo, pretty). And that includes work and social life (meganon?). It covers running a program, spontaneous trip to tagaytay and buying a whole chicken, right after dinner (gluttony much?).

I would just like to share snippets of what took place.

You (2.0) in partnership with the OneCORE Success Center at Trilogy, Makati

Patron Seats to the Ateneo vs UST Game. Thanks Bene for the tickets!

Stairway to Heaven? WAW LEGS. Chuice

Mogwai, Cubao X

Stories to come in the next few days. :D


3 comments:

  1. CHUVA. Did Ateneo win? I bet they lost, nandun ka kasi eh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oy excuse me they won noh! 68-56 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Legs ba yan ni Tim Ong?

    Tagaytay?!? Spontaneous?! When?! Why?! With whom?! WHAT IS NEEDY.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails