Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Shopping ba ang Hanap Mo?

This weekend is all about clothes, shoes, shopping and S-A-L-E. Sino ba namang hindi naloloka kapag narinig ang "sale" ??? It's like music to any shopaholic's ears. Oh yes...I can hear it now...Lalala dum dum tweedle deedle deee... Baliw.

There's a famous Filipino saying "kapag nagigipit sa patalim kumakapit". Relaaax, I have no plans of becoming a hold upper or a pick-pocket. But in line with the huge shopping event in the coming days, I would like to propose a new saying: "Kapag may sale na palapit, kay piggy nanunungkit!" Time to crack open our favorite friend!

BWAHAHAHAH. Uy! Joke lang!

Anyway, here are some of the sales in the city this weekend! If you feel sowshal, why not go to this...
This one on the other hand features local retail brands. Buy Pinoy!
And last, this could be a great place to go to as well



I'm tempted to go to one. Especially the Rustan's. FEELING?! Well, I'm really kuripot so if you are like me, I'm going to where it's sale all year round.

Huli ka sister! Chuice! Wag ka, there are great finds here too!

Well, wherever you wish to go always remember, spend wisely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails