Tuesday, November 16, 2010

White, Cold and Bold Christmas!

Apart from decorations and songs, you will know it's Christmas when traffic becomes REALLY bad and when cab drivers become maarte (they choose passengers, whine a lot and force you to add to the metered rate) I experienced that coming from Greenhills today. I waited for almost an hour in the cab lane! Despite that, nothing can dampen the Christmas spirit. With Yuletide air filling the metro, you will still come home happy at the end of the day.

Speaking of Yuletide air, the whole house has been decked with ornaments already. I proudly participated by sprucing up the Christmas tree together with my niece :) Here are some shots


Mega-dapa sa sahig para makuha ang shot na to okey?

Close up on the ornaments

And the anghel dela guardia

If I'll have my own tree, eto ang ilalagay ko sa taas

Consolacion Laguardia! (Chuice lang)

An innovation this year would be Christmas village items placed on the dining area shelves

YES, MAY SNOW SA AMIN.


May tao-tao pa!


Spot the emoterang skater HAHA

Yes malamig talaga sa amin kaya may snow. Choz. Cotton lang yan.

Speaking of cold, if there's one thing I do not like about Christmas, it's being part of the infamous SMP (Samahan ng Malalamig ang Pasko). Well, I thought this year would be different. But I guess everyone knows that it's going to be another cold Christmas for me.

Sabi na kasing itago nalang to...

For the sake of the British crown and its people, i was left with no choice.
ILUSYONADAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!


Well, kung meron mang nilalamig ng bongga ang pasko siya na ata...


HOMAYGAAAD! JUSKOOOOOO!

We all know this was done on photoshop pero hello?! I'm really sorry but don't you think she is too old to be fantasized about? Unless you are her age or you dig cougars! Chuice!

Kinikilabutan talaga ako!!!!


Siya! Baka bangungutin ako! Babooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails