Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Power Failure (no, not the blackout!)

Last night I posted the "humanity" of powerful and influential people in the world. Check this.

Looking at more images, I learned that the most notorious in having a picture taken in the weirdest expression would be non other than...


You got it right!!! Its, me Hillary Clinton!!!

Dubbed as the 5th Most powerful woman in the world, Hillary has played influential roles such as being America's First lady, New Yong Senator and now, US Secretary of State. In fact, she could have been America's first female president.

As they say, with great power comes great... FEZ. Chuice! Well it looks like Ateh Hil (CLOSE!!!) has a special power of distorting her face to do weird expressions! Even when she was a little younger...

Shet nineties na nineties tayo ah!

Well, one day...(Story is obviously fictional)

Secretary: Ma'am!!! Ma'am!! Nanalo po kayo sa Super Lotto 6/49!!!


Secretary: Opo maam!!! I swear! Ayan oh, 22-36-15-25-28-30!


Secretary: Uhm, excuse me po ma'am, I think its false alarm. Yung ticket pala na to, for yesterday's draw... (lagot)


Secretary: Ma'am sorry po! Di naman ako yung tumaya kahapon sa outlet sa kanto!

Fernalyn: Maaaaaaaaaaam sorrrrrreeeeeeeeeee naaaaa.....

Fernalyn: Eh kasi ma'am 12 years na kayong tumataya, never kayong nanalo so ako nang ang nagpalit baka sakali...
Hillary: HRRRRRR!!! Iinom nalang ako!!!!

In the bar...

Carlos: Excuse Ma'am but I think we should go home. We have a meeting with the president at 8 AM tomorrow...

The following day...


President: Uhm, are you ok? You remind me of someone I saw on HBO last night huh...

Chuice!

---
Shet sabaw! Goodnight! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails