Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Quick Post: Unique Christmas Bazaar Finds

Every year, I look forward the Christmas Bazaars. I think I have been to 3 or 4 already this year and I still I need trips to more!

Though I do not usually buy a lot of stuff, it's always fun to look around and see what's new and unique.

Lovely vintage finds at a street bazaar along Dapitan

And kung sa unique lang naman ang pag-uusapan, I was not at all disappointed!!


O diba??? You can't find this anywhere else! At mura pa! Feeling ko hanggang pwet part nga lang ang covered HAHAH

But if you could afford to spend more why not get something from...

LEATHE RWARE. period.
(Do not support piracy, ok?)

And even though we are drowning in an overly materialistic world, we are always reminded to go back to the BASICS...


...HOMAYGOD ANG LAKI!!!
Kay lola ata to! Chuice!


See you in more bazaars soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails