Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Teach Me How to Hula





I’m baaaaaack! After quite a long break from blogging, I finally found the time to post something. Nako ganyan talaga ang career woman. CHAR!

Actually I have been so preoccupied with the biggest leap in my life, which is moving to a new place and going solo. Pakshet feel na feel ko na talaga ang pagtanda ko!!! Sabi nga ng Johnson and Johnson Baby Powder commercial 48 years ago, “The baby is now a lady”. But more on that in another post.

And while we are in the topic of new experiences tulad ng pagpapakain sa isda and belly dancing, here’s another one…

HULA HOOP!!!
(exagg to, Olympic level!)

Sidekwento: I was masakitin as a child. So I was kinda pampered. Bawal mapawisan, mahamugan at masugatan. I never got the chance to really spend some time in the playground. And hindi rin ako batang kalye. Now you know why I am so BRUSKO like that.

And because my Mom believed that nakakapagod, nakakapawis at makaputol-buto ang hula hoop, banned yan sa bahay!

For one of our programs, our intern Elie brought with her a real hula hoop. Shempre ako si pabida, inattempt ko naman daw…

I wanted to do a video ala Teach Me How to Dougie but because of what happened to M-Bone wag nalang! Baka mapaaga pa ang pag meet and greet ko kay papa Jesus!

Before trying it out, my officemates gave me a few tips:

  1. Keep your body straight
  2. Put one foot forward for better balance
  3. Do not move your hips around- Saluhin lang ang hoop by moving forward and backward.


Parang ang dali diba? But since kasing labot talaga kasi ng marshmallow ang aking sexylicious body, here’s what happened


Note: Please don’t mind my tummy. Kaka merienda ko lang niyan. Also, I did this after office hours ah! Serious talaga ako magtrabaho!




Hayup na thumbnail yan!!!!


Ok fail. Nasasabit kasi sa sofa!!! (Excuses). I bet ikinakahiya na ako ng sangka-bekihan!!!! But you have to agree with me, may potential toh! Soon enough tatapatan ko na siya, hula version...


PAK! Paka-fierce!!!


Promise I will learn soon! Baboo!

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
    Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thanks

    Here is my weblog - licealisci.icm.edu.pl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails