Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ang Pagbabalik ng Funny Pics

I've been feeling restless for the past month or so. Parang di ako mapirmi na ewan. Maybe that's why I tend to go to/ hang out in a lot of places lately. Soul searching kumbaga. CHAROT.

Anyway in one of my "trips", I visited the Ateneo and guess what I saw...

Spot koibeyondpond. Pak! Cover girl!!!! Choz. Next time Vogue na! #libremangarap

Anyway, excuse me pero di yan part ng funny pics ah! Here's my latest collection from everywhere!

Current events first! I think every girl in the Philippines is excited to see Justin Bieber in the flesh, sana lang wag ganito ang istura niya...

Chubby much? Parang ang dami niyang EXTRA FLESH sa mukha!

And because he is a VVVVVIP, extra security measures must be employed. Baka to a point na may mga decoy just like this...

Alin ang impostora?? Kaloka ah! Para lang siguro magmukhang marami!

And speaking of "para lang", eto para lang masabing may bago...


EH ANO NAMAN NGAYON???
Makakain ko ba yang tumbler na yan?!?!
(galit?)

So I guess the lesson is to keep things simple, short and sincere...

Yes, singular. Dahil isa lang naman talaga ang genuine wish ko for you! Chuice!

Meanwhile pwede ko na atang i-wish lahat wag lang toh!!!

Ok ayoko na isipin kung saan galing ang mayonnaise to!! Di nga yan ang preference ko diba??? (gets? HAHA)

If you guys have more funny pics, send them to koibeyondpond@gmail.com so that we can feature them here :)

Baboo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails