Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tampisaw sa Pond Award: Huma-house guest!

It has been more than two weeks since I had the biggest fright of my life. I am happy that I am slowly recovering but hindi na ata mawawala ang aking pagiging paranoid- always quadruple checking if I locked my doors. Mukhang tanga but better look gaga than be pureza!

Anyway, sa kalagitnaan ng pagka-gimbal (SOCO much??) a friend texted if she could spend the following night over. This southern lass apparently had an early morning meeting in Katipunan. To save herself from the torture of waking up early, makikitulog na lang siya. Pak! Blind item ang peg!

Shempre isang bonggang GOW ang answer ko! After going through such a traumatic experience, it would be great to have someone accompany me. THOUGH I was kinda hesitant. Back in college kasi, when I moved to a solo dorm room, nabinyagan agad ng babae na nagsleepover. Feel ko na curse kasi puro babae na ang nakitulog, wala na akong nauwing KERE! So ayoko namang ma-jinx ulit. CHAROT!!!

But I said yes and I would like to award the

FIRST TAMPISAW SA POND AWARD
to

MAGEL "GANDA KA???" ORDONEZ!
(photo courtesy of Cands Montenegro)

In fair naman, when she arrived bigay agad ng bonggang housewarming gift. PLEASE, PAKITULARAN! Thank you teh for the aromatherapy candle and Becky's (HOW APT!) Food for the God (dess. chuice!)

Had dinner in Katipunan and spent some time in Cantina. Take note memorable ang Cantina not just because she is a former Katipunera but it was where we shared our first kiss. PWEH!!!!!

Anyhoo, since meeting ang objective niya, she had to look presentable- kelangan di gusto-gusot ang outfet! Malas lang wala akong plantsa. Good thing Tim had the revolutionary Edmark Steam Iron/ Brush!

Kung makaplug ako ng gawaing bahay akala mo housewife. But in truth, I only know how to clean well. I fake laba and I have no plans of touching a real iron! Thankfully, the Edmark Stam Iron is so easy to use! Just add water, plug and plantsa all the way.

Of course just like my first time to do the fish spa, belly dance and the hula, papalagpasin ba ang first time to iron clothes? Pwes eto na! Come and witness the wonders of this product (Paging Edmark, ang PF ko!) Take note of the comments in the video!

So let's start with our guest of honor...



And now it's my turn!



After ng plantsahan portion, borlog na bilang 2 AM na! Sidekwento: When I spent the night over at Magel's place back in college I demanded that there be a pillow between us. Mahirap na baka lapastanganin ako! Charot! This time unconsciously may pillow pa rin- pero throw pillow nalang. Next time neck pillow nalang yan

Breakfast the following day and then she was off to her meeting. Our goodbye messages went something like this:

Magel: Salamat sa pagkupkop, teh curl. Busilak ang iyong puso.
Koi:Bwahaha walang anuman. Sana nagenjoy ka. At nahawaan ka ng ganda ko kahit katiting lang.
Magel:Nalipat sa akin lahat actually.


In fair, I have to agree!
Labyu teh! Sana na-redeem nito ang unang pic! BWHAHAHA

Who wants to go next? Priority is given to Keres. Girls, saka na kayo! Chuice!

Baboo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails