Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bagong Gimik

When I started this blog almost a year ago (Uuy malapit na ang anniversary!) I was really hesitant about putting pictures of myself. Well di naman kasi ako kasing ganda ni Anne Curtis ( pero aminin, malapit na ata) para mag hello sa online world. But since I have a facebook account, what difference would it make?

I just said to myself, sige gow na ang pics wag lang videos. Feeling ko masyado na akong maraming shineshare... wala nang maiiwan sa akin. HEH OA. But I realized that my post needed a voice to create that total KoiBeyondPond experience especially for those who do not know me personally. And so the Fish Spa Happened and then nagkalat na sa Belly Dancing and Hula Hoop!

Maybe its time, maybe its needed. Maybe its wrong to say please love me too, cause I know you'll never do (ANODAW?!?)

Ladies and Gentlemen, KoiBeyondPond goes...


Video Blogging!!!

Here's the drill:

You guys can throw in random questions through my formspring account (jusko uso pa ba yun?)


At the end of the week, I will try to answer your questions through a video post.

NOTE: Let's keep our questions clean and reputation-safe. Bawal po ang mga kabastusan at ang nakakasakit ng damdamin ng iba. Bawal din po magtanong about my love life dahil ngayon pa lang isasagot ko nang WALA! charing.

Ready, set, GOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails